Terms And Conditions
Use of the website is provided by Foundation for Reproductive Health Service India (FRHS India) subject to the following Terms and Conditions :
- By using this website you are accepting the terms and conditions. They are effective from your first visit.
- FRHS India may change these terms and conditions from time to time; your use of the website indicates your acceptance of the terms and conditions at the time of use.
- FRHS India reserves the right to change the content of the website at any time.
- FRHS India has taken every precaution to make sure the content of this website is accurate and legally correct at the time of appearance. If you believe the content of any of our pages is inaccurate please contact us, Email:- email@example.com
- FRHS India accepts no liability for loss or damage, including personal injury, resulting from use of this website. FRHS India makes all reasonable efforts to make sure malware or viruses are not transmitted from this website, however this cannot be guaranteed. We recommend that you safeguard your IT equipment before downloading information and files. FRHS India will not accept liability for damage caused by viruses.
- When we provide links to other websites it does not mean that we approve of or endorse the views and information contained in the website. We accept no liability for damage caused by malware or viruses on websites that we have linked to.
- Images, information and photos used on this website are the property of Foundation for Reproductive Health Services India. The may not be reproduced or used without written consent of Foundation for Reproductive Health Services India.